Friday, September 13, 2013

My Week has been... (Requested by Mr. Barham)

This week hasn't been as bad as my others. None of my weeks since school started have been bad, exactly. They've just been long and tiring. This week hasn't been as bad, granted I'm still very very tired. I got a lot of quizzes and tests back this week, my grades are looking much better than they were last year. I can't even compare myself to the person I was this time last year, because I'm that different.
My struggles have been working though sickness, I have had a bug that I just can't seem to get rid of since Tuesday and it's draining a lot of my energy. There have been days where I wanted to go home, just lay on the couch and let my body work out the fever and the headaches and the stomach knot and the aches and pains of sickness.
I pushed through though, still haven't missed a day of school yet! Yay! But that will probably change by the end of the year, I always get the flu and am usually out for 3-7 days. Yuck.
So yes.That has been my week. Not very entertaining, but there you have it.



Hope this was satisfactory for you, Mr. Barham!

--Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment