Monday, September 30, 2013

Campbell University

In my personal opinion, Campbell was a beautiful campus with many great qualities. However, it is not one of the schools I will be considering to attend. Simply for the fact that it is a very small school. I don't exactly want to go to a privet school either.
Campbell's food was amazing, on my list at #2 for good food, North Carolina State University is at the top of my list at #1!
Campbell had a beautiful campus, it was on the small-side but it was still a nice sized campus. There were many places to go and many things to do. The library looked absolutely beautiful and I could not even describe the building we sat in! It was glamorous and gorgeous to say the very least.
But, despite the campus being as beautiful as it was. Another reason I don't want to attend Campbell is I got a funny look everywhere I went. Like I was being forced away or told "You don't belong here." Everyone looked angry when we walked by them, granted they were all on the way to class so I can understand why. But that doesn't negate the fact that I still felt unwelcome.
Again, Campbell wasn't exactly on my list of "Top 5 schools I want to go to" but it wasn't the worst I've been too. I liked the campus, the people could have been a little bit more friendly but other than that it was a solid B+ from me!

No comments:

Post a Comment