Thursday, August 22, 2013

Time Management

Mr. Barham wants to know what I know about Time Management. Well, here's my answer.

Time Management is a very lovely skill to obtain. However, I find it rather difficult to develop such a skill. I want to have good Time Management skills, but I always find a way to procrastinate towards the different tasks that must be done.
I have learned that Time Management takes a lot of work and materials. A planner to write your assignments and due dates in, organizational skills so you don't lose anything, and a  bunch of sticky notes ;) All these aren't unreasonable to have, but they aren't exactly "Easy" to use. And when I say "Easy" I mean that they require a lot of work. You have to know how to use them properly to get their full potential. And as I stated earlier, I am a huge procrastinator.

So, there ya go. That's what I learned about Time Management. Thanks for reading.

And Mr. Barham, thanks for teaching and putting up with all the stuff we throw at you!

--Lauren

1 comment:

  1. You are most welcome, Lauren. It is my honor to be your teacher.

    ReplyDelete