Monday, December 2, 2013

Ultimately, What Is Worth Fighting For?

In my opinion, there are many things that are worth fighting for. But it all comes down to what someone will fight for. Whether it be rights, a loved one, a job title, a drink that was spilled in the local bar. Some people will fight for anything and everything that gives them an opportunity to. I know many people who fight just for fun, to relieve stress, to take aggression and put it into something worth wild.

Not to mention, if you're going to "fight" for something or someone, what type of fight are you speaking of? A physical fight, a mental fight, an emotional fight, a verbal fight? There are many different kinds of fighting. I honestly don't think that there are any legitimate reasons to physically hit someone. Most think that "They hit me first" is a good excuse, it's not. Just because they hit you doesn't mean that you have to hit them back.

A mental fight is worth fighting when you feel strongly about a topic. (I don't like to talk about politics online, but this is a perfect example) For example, ObamaCare, the American Economy, the general well-being of a country. A lot of people don't like these things, or think they should be better or changed and they fight for it. They explore every possibility for the subject in question, they make sure (sometimes!) they know all the information before attacking.

An emotional fight is only worth fighting if you don't want to lose the emotionally attached item or anything like that. I mean, if you want to have an emotional fight, go ahead. It doesn't often affect more than a small group of people.

Verbal fights happen all the time, it's pure human hatred when these happen though. Someone is pushed and pushed and pushed and then they snap, which is to be expected. I mean there's only so much a person can take.

So, I guess it's all up to the person as to what is worth fighting for. For me, Family, Freedom, and Fairness are worth fighting for. Because your family and your freedom are all you have in this word, that's all that matters to me. My Family and my Freedom are the main two that are important to me, anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment