Wednesday, November 20, 2013

What Are Rich People Like?

Well, this is going to be a little bias, because I am considered 'rich' because I'm settled in the middle-class of society. My dad has a high-paying job and my mother is blessed enough to be a stay-at-home-mother. I have 3 sisters, a two-story house, and a tanning bed in the upstairs bonus room. You could say that I was considered 'rich'. There are many ways to measure a families wealth, but I'm assuming you want to know about the money aspect.

Well, according to me and the people I know, "Rich" people are not as snobby and stuck-up as people think they are. Granted, it's a horrible stereotype that many people in the lower classes depicted through the stories like Romeo and Juliet, The Great Gatsby, and other films that Leonardo Decaprio was in that rich people are heartless, they don't care for anyone but themselves, they are spoiled, they are selfish, etc. Actually, no. We aren't. We have more to give than just money, we have resources that we can loan out to people, and often do.

Don't judge a book by it's cover. Get to know the person before you make assumptions.

No comments:

Post a Comment