Friday, November 22, 2013

If You Controlled Every Single Detail of Your Personality, What Kind Of Person Would You Want to Be?

If I could control my personality, I would:
-Be one of the funniest people in the world.
-Be care-free and to not care what other people thought of me.
-Be smart, caring, compassionate, funny, wise, fashionable, likable, and trustworthy.
-Be able to trust more easily because I don't like being scared of letting someone see the real me.
-Be daring, that way life wouldn't be boring.
-Be witty, because that's always a fun thing to be.
-Have a lot of self-control, because then I wouldn't be so quick to jump to conclusions.
-Be patient, because then I wouldn't feel so rushed to grow up and get started with my life.
-Be nice in general. Because isn't that what everyone wants to be.
-Be leader, because they get things done.
But most importantly, I would want to be a friend. Because there are way to many people in this world that want to bring other people down because they feel insecure in who they are. I want to be a friend. Because everyone needs one. I don't care who you are, you need a friend at some point in your life, whether you want to admit it or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment